Consider How You Can Use the PLN Interactions of This Course to Further Your Digital Identity Post-term?

During the learning process, through Matter and Worldpress, I have established a personal network with obvious personal characteristics for the purpose of learning. Using this personal network can help us learn and communicate as a member of the global community, PLN has a high degree of symbiosis with the professional development that individuals need and rely on. Mastering the use of PLN will help in the future to deal with the unpredictable world.In the study of PLN, the learning content has practical significance and can be applied practically, which is closely related to my life. Blog is one of my tools to meet diverse learning needs. I share my insights on worldpress and get resources, knowledge, and feedback. With the rise of social media, I became a lifelong learner, and the school is no longer an island of information.

What Does It Mean to Have A Digital Identity in Your Industry of Choice and Can Your Current PLN Be Used to Help Professional Development Post-Course?

I am sure that my current PLN will play a role in my future career. My future professional choice may be linked to the economy. I often post my views on economic stocks on social media and circle them on topics, which can attract people who are also concerned about such topics to discuss on my platform.Nowadays, more and more jobs are completed through the informal recruitment form of job search social. I have just established my LinkedIn not long ago and have not yet enriched my homepage, but I realize that social media exerts great influence both in the job search process and after successful job search. The workplace connections established by social media provide us with more information and opportunities.

As You Progress Through the Steps of Your Career, Can Your PLN Be Relied on To Open Professional Opportunities?

PLN is a very rich field. As an employer, you can find talents you have never known or cannot contact. Online recruitment is the best way to recruit potential employees globally. As an employee, using social media such as Linkedln, by creating attractive and interactive configuration details, you may become the best candidate for the company you dream of.The freshness and professionalism of your personal information on Linkedln can help employers clearly understand the characteristics and background of their potential employees before interacting with you. In addition, staying active online is also an excellent way to improve your career.It is also important to ensure that public social platforms do not include content that hinders job hunting, such as talking about sensitive political opinions on social media.