By studying this course, I have been very helpful to me deeply understand and create PLN.  In the process of learning, my PLN connects with other people who have common interests, ideas and resources, whether in or out of class.  Some people say that the Internet is a one-way model. Users log in to their accounts, search for the information they want or share opinions, and this is done.  In the PLN study this semester, I realized that connection is omnidirectional and multi-faceted.  And with the development of technology, our potential to connect with each other will continue to deepen. PLN inspired me and taught me to think about how to build a wide network of contacts in my career. These people come from all over the world, from different countries and different age groups.  All concepts and experiences did not happen in a vacuum. When I started to browse information on using Linkedln, I realized that the knowledge I learned from PLN was even more important than the knowledge learned from formal education. When I initially constructed my PLN, I felt overwhelmed. The information on the Internet was mixed, which meant that I might be forced to absorb some negative information with no nutritional value. I realized that quality is better than quantity.  I started subconsciously setting routines, such as checking emails before going to bed every day, and browsing messages on Twitter an hour after breakfast.  Unexpectedly, these seemingly inconspicuous little habits will help me filter out some spam, because with a rough time plan, I am more willing to find quality information to absorb.

After completing the study course, I will not hesitate to apply PN to my work.  I believe that I can find the recent graduates discussion group to get some recruitment information. The creation of PLN will undoubtedly find more job opportunities for me. Whether it is when looking for a job or in the process of work, I believe that the help that PLN brings to me is  irreplaceable.